Santa Rosa Rancheria Department of Education
Our MissionIt is the mission of the Santa Rosa Rancheria Education Department to provide a wide array of services for all Tribal and Community Member students who want to grow and expand their reading, mathematical and writing skills to empower themselves. In everything we do we stress the need for education and are committed to the academic achievements of our youth and generations yet unborn.
Nataly LlamasLiaison Supervisor
Melissa RodriguezCareer & College Coordinator
Anissa CansecoFile Clerk
Erika MaldonadoAsst. Director
Elizabeth QuairAdministrative Assistant
Services:Academic Tracking (Tribal Members Only)
- If you have a Tribal Member Child from K-12th grade you must fill out an Academic Authorization Form at the Education Department. This allows the Department to contact your child’s school and monitor grades and attendance.
Transportation (Tribal Members, Direct & Lineal Descendants, and SRR community members)
- The Education Department offers transportation to school if a student misses the school bus or does not have a ride to school. For more information on Transportation please contact the Education Department.
WASP Program (Tribal Members, Direct & Lineal Descendants, and SRR community members)
- This after school program runs through the school year. Our liaisons host study sessions where students receive assistance on their homework. You must fill out a WASP After School application at the Education Department.
School Clothing Allowance Reimbursement Program (S.C.A.R.P.) (Tribal Members Only)
- If Tribal Member Child does not receive monthly per-capita, they are eligible for a school clothing reimbursement twice a year. Please see Education Department for S.C.A.R.P. application.
School Meal Reimbursements (Tribal Members Only)
- If you pay for your student school lunches, you may qualify for a school meal reimbursement. See Ed Dept. for application.
Recognition Dinner (Tribal Members, Direct & Lineal Descendants, and SRR community members)
- Students have 2 opportunities to be recognized for the academic achievements, in the winter and the summer. Student and family will be invited to a dinner where the student will receive an award.
Attendance Trip (Tribal Members, Direct & Lineal Descendants, and SRR community members)
- If student has 90% school attendance or less than 9 days absent. Student will qualify for the end of the year attendance trip (Usually occurring in July).
Graduation Merits (Tribal Members, Direct & Lineal Descendants, and SRR community members)
- Graduates must bring a copy of their diploma, transcript and fill out the merit application. Merit amount depends on type of diploma and GPA.
Higher Education (Tribal Members Only)
- The Santa Rosa Rancheria fully funds any SRR Tribal Members higher education costs. Depending on Full/Part time status student may receive funding for childcare, transportation, supplement, books and room and board. Please see Education Department for more information and application.
Santa Rosa Rancheria Department of Education Contact Info.16083 Jersey Ave
Lemoore, CA 93245
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm